Universal Melody Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Melody Entertainment

Together As One~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterlet's chat guys!~Log in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Social Networking Links
free forum
free forum

Ranks & Their Descriptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shanii
Admin
Admin
Shanii

I am: : moonlightwishes0x

Ranks & Their Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Ranks & Their Descriptions   Ranks & Their Descriptions EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Here is the ranks along with their descriptions:

Cookies: Cookies are administrators. Obviously this is the highest rank as it's first. This is for people who have access to the complete site, and basically can apply anything to the forums.

Faeries: Faeries are like Admin Assistants.These users help the admins in editing and maintaining the site to make sure it's all in order and also moderate some parts of the site like moderators.

Marshmallows: These users manage and maintain the site as well as moderate it. They'll keep an eye on the members and help anyone around the forum.

Blossoms: These blossoms will take care of reviewing and feedback for you (but only if you want to) You can state if you don't want any criticism/feedback when you apply for a collaboration.

Snowdrops: Snowdrops moderate the site and edit posts to make the forum more organized. If anything is accidentally wrong, you can expect them to inform you about it, or change it for you.

Ripples: Moderators In Training

Acorns: Acorns are allowed to vote in forum-based discussions. Acorns' is not an application-based group, and a butterfly can be automatically admitted into this team when an admin/coordinator/assistant feels that the soloist would like to be in this team and contribute to PG Ent.

Butterfly: Butterflies are users that are free to roam and join collaborations without guidance.

Other Memberships
Audio Mixer: Audio Mixers are users that can mix your collaborations for you. You must submit the parts and the instrumental to the Audio Manager who will then forward it onto an Audio Mixer.

Video Mixer: Video Mixers are users that can video mix your collaborations for you. You must submit the completed mix to the Video Manager who will then forward it onto a Video Mixer.

Graphic Designers: Graphic Designers are users that create works of art for the forum to enhance it's appearance. This is a crucial role in our PG Ent system ^^

Last edited by Shanii on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shanii
Admin
Admin
Shanii

PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Their Descriptions   Ranks & Their Descriptions EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Updated 15/04/2012: The colours.
Back to top Go down
Shanii
Admin
Admin
Shanii

PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Their Descriptions   Ranks & Their Descriptions EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 am

Updated 22/04/12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Their Descriptions   Ranks & Their Descriptions Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranks & Their Descriptions
Page 1 of 1