Universal Melody Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Melody Entertainment

Together As One~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterlet's chat guys!~Log in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Social Networking Links
free forum
free forum

B.A.P - Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Coordinator
Coordinator
Kelsey

I am: : Sunny bunny Jr. >:D

B.A.P - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: B.A.P - Warrior   B.A.P - Warrior EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Cast:
Zelo- Crystal-
Yong Guk- busankings
Daehyun/Himchan/Jongup- Selfcast
YoungJae- Hara

Crystal - Wahh~~ Mad rapping skills ^-^ Even though it's a super fast rap that I could never possibly do I'll give your pronunciation an 7/10 <3
Jae - Swag... So much swag~~ <3 Your perfect for Yonguk
Hara - AWH~ My unnie has such a cute voice in this xD <3
Back to top Go down
Hara
Coordinator
Coordinator
Hara

I am: : Your coordinator noona :)

B.A.P - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.A.P - Warrior   B.A.P - Warrior EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:08 pm

The content was really good, but like... the song's raps.. had no swag. Lol, yall had the voice but seemed pretty dead. Aside from that! It was a great collab with a bit iffy timing on some parts.

Kelsey~ you played three fricken roles and managed to sound different in all of them! I heard a groggy voice in the bridge tho; where you tired?

Omfg i'm so mean, LOL I'm not even a CM.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Coordinator
Coordinator
Kelsey

I am: : Sunny bunny Jr. >:D

B.A.P - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.A.P - Warrior   B.A.P - Warrior EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:23 pm

lmao xD Thank you~~ <3

Idk how I did it :3
Jealous? B.A.P - Warrior Tumblr_m13a95QrA51r0nbi9

That groggy voice isn't mine ;A;
Back to top Go down
busankings
busankings

I am: : Jae.

B.A.P - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.A.P - Warrior   B.A.P - Warrior EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:04 pm

No swag? :/ Um, I wouldn't say that, considering Yongguk's voice is low, mine is as well.
And it's not about mimicking the raps, but about making them your own.
If the collab seem's dead to you, then you're expecting it to sound exactly like the recording, when in reality: we're not B.A.P.
So, in expectations, yours are quite ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
http://ssamdii.tumblr.com
Hara
Coordinator
Coordinator
Hara

I am: : Your coordinator noona :)

B.A.P - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.A.P - Warrior   B.A.P - Warrior EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:28 am

Awh come on, we both know I didn't mean to put it that way. I'm sorry if I got you irritated or annoyed; Of course I don't expect you guys to mimic the rap and I know we aren't anywhere near BAP's standards. What I meant was the voice's volume; this was mostly for Zelo's rap, but instead of it being loud and confident it was more calm and relaxed. Now, i'm not a rap expert and I can be sure as hell wrong. People have opinions and I'm sorry if mine offended you.
Back to top Go down
Maxridex
YouM Butterfly
YouM Butterfly

I am: : Maxridex

B.A.P - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.A.P - Warrior   B.A.P - Warrior EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Hara wrote:
The content was really good, but like... the song's raps.. had no swag. Lol, yall had the voice but seemed pretty dead. Aside from that! It was a great collab with a bit iffy timing on some parts.

Kelsey~ you played three fricken roles and managed to sound different in all of them! I heard a groggy voice in the bridge tho; where you tired?

Omfg i'm so mean, LOL I'm not even a CM.

In my opinion, I think the rap parts bring the song alive, but you can say it's a bit dry. Certainly, it's not dead a bit harsh saying. Thanks for the apology in the comment above. Explain, clarify and clearing next time ^^

busankings wrote:
No swag? :/ Um, I wouldn't say that, considering Yongguk's voice is low, mine is as well.
And it's not about mimicking the raps, but about making them your own.
If the collab seem's dead to you, then you're expecting it to sound exactly like the recording, when in reality: we're not B.A.P.
So, in expectations, yours are quite ridiculous.

I understand, where you're coming from busankings and I think it's hard to rap when the voice is low. I don't think Hara meant that, she probably expect more energy in the voices. ^^

IMO (General): I think it sounds good and yeah would like to hear more energy, apart from that the rap is good!

Well done everyone =)
Back to top Go down
Shanii
Admin
Admin
Shanii

I am: : moonlightwishes0x

B.A.P - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.A.P - Warrior   B.A.P - Warrior EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:29 am

i think all the raps were nailed, and I'm definitely very jealous, as my rapping skills are...-cough- ...let's put it this way...rapping + me = major disaster.

I could hear a few sharp notes, but other than that, everyone did a FANTASTIC job <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B.A.P - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.A.P - Warrior   B.A.P - Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

B.A.P - Warrior
Page 1 of 1