Universal Melody Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Melody Entertainment

Together As One~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterlet's chat guys!~Log in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Social Networking Links
free forum
free forum

[READ ME] To all Managers of each individual flexible group.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hara
Coordinator
Coordinator
Hara

I am: : Your coordinator noona :)

[READ ME] To all Managers of each individual flexible group. Empty
PostSubject: [READ ME] To all Managers of each individual flexible group.   [READ ME] To all Managers of each individual flexible group. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:36 am

Hey guys~ This is a mandatory message to all 'managers' of the permanent groups (which are most likely the leaders & initiators of the group). We strongly advise each manager to read this section thoroughly to understand it.

To bring more popularity to the site's channel; we decided that Permanent Group Collabs would be better to be uploaded on the 'Main' site channel.

"PGEntOfficial" --> https://www.youtube.com/user/PGEntOfficial

therefore, we'll be requesting you guys to upload the finish product to big file hosting sites for example:- Mediafire, File Savr, Fileqube etc and send it to any one of the admins/admin assistants. Just make sure the link is downloadable for the upper management team to upload onto the main channel. ^_^

Managers should also keep updated on the status of each member in the flexible group and should update an admin/assistant if the group has decided to disband or take a break. They should also specify any other problems with the group to one of the Upper Administrative Members.

Thanks!~
Back to top Go down
busankings
busankings

I am: : Jae.

[READ ME] To all Managers of each individual flexible group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [READ ME] To all Managers of each individual flexible group.   [READ ME] To all Managers of each individual flexible group. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Would it not just be easier to give the managers the password for the channel? That way they won't have to take ye time to upload it to another site. And if this is about an into or something, have that available for download so that it's easier on youguys. To me it seems like you're making this a lot more complicated than it has to be.
I was a VD for a collab channel for a long time an this proved to be effective. Plus, it gave the admins time to fix the descriptions the way they want to.
Back to top Go down
http://ssamdii.tumblr.com

[READ ME] To all Managers of each individual flexible group.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Melody Entertainment :: YouM Idols :: Permanent Flexible Groups-
Jump to: