Universal Melody Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Melody Entertainment

Together As One~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterlet's chat guys!~Log in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Social Networking Links
free forum
free forum

TLC - No Scrubs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperBedith
YouM Butterfly
YouM Butterfly
SuperBedith

TLC - No Scrubs Empty
PostSubject: TLC - No Scrubs   TLC - No Scrubs EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Name of Initiator : SuperBedith
Title of Song: No Scrubs
Original Artist: TLC
Number of cast needed: 0

Cast: 3/3
Only one girl sings most of it, so I thought I'd just divide the lyrics instead of giving each person one singers parts.

Parts 1 (busankings)
Parts 2 (SuperBedith - Self Cast)
Parts 3 (Hara)

Video link:

Link to lyrics: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dTgQ-Wj7oAIG8agoyY2YKudVeJDYj7qAm09BRjuAW2M/edit?pli=1

Note:
I think Hara and Busan did an awesome job and I think our chorus is really great. I was surprised, lol. To get a full on sound I did end up doubling the ladies and using compressors on em. I think it turned out for the best after comparing to what I originally had. Only thing I did with the vocals were add compressors and slight reverb/delay.

Initially in the lyrics I did not have Lisa's parts in there, but after watching the video it got annoying that she was mimicking words that were not in our collab. I quickly recording the ah huh's and stuff like . I didn't include the rap unfortunately as I couldn't find an instrumental of the rap version.

Don't be surprised if this get's deleted quickly, considering I notice a lot of American music I covered always got blocked in all countries... so what's the point of keeping it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.textureclad.com
Hara
Coordinator
Coordinator
Hara

I am: : Your coordinator noona :)

TLC - No Scrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TLC - No Scrubs   TLC - No Scrubs EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:22 pm

I'm loving the way you set up this collab. The Audio Mixing as well as the Video designing; it's so pro! Really awesome job on your first collab here at YouMEnt ^^
Back to top Go down

TLC - No Scrubs
Page 1 of 1